Don’t get me wrong, if I could, I would buy so many things for all my family and friends!… but since I cannot spend like two thousand dollars in Christmas presents! I would just like to share some cool ideas to shop wisely and also, to let others know how much you love them 🙂
Check this out:
- DIY something: Chocolate truffles, bake cookies, knit or paint something, whatever you can do with a small budget and in a short period of time.
- Buy before December: Try and finish your Christmas shopping by Thanksgiving, otherwise you’ll find things more expensive around Christmas time.
- Shop online: Try shopping online if you can, you’ll avoid driving too far and traffic
- Make a list and… go Black Friday shopping: Don’t take your kids, have a small list with you with the things you want to purchase and avoid stores that would get crowded (No Best Buy, Target or Walmart, please!)
- You don’t have to buy gifts for everybody, nor, give them too expensive presents; a pair of earrings, a Starbucks gift card or something like that would make any girl happy, right?
Do you have any suggestions? Let us know!