Do you like fruits? Check this out!
- Pears and apples contain air pathways to “breathe”. The pathways are microscopically small structures for oxygen supply and are key elements in determining the fruit’s health. Apples are 25% air, that’s why they can most of the time float in the water, how cool is that?!
- Bananas act as a natural antiacid in the body.
- Strawberries can have around 200 seeds in it.
- A mature dwarf apple tree will generally produce 3 to 6 bushels of fruit. One bushel is equal to 42 pounds. A semi dwarf tree will produce 6 to 10 bushels of apples.
- Mango is the worlds most favorite fruit… yup, mango madness, y’all!
- There are seven thousand types of apples in the world.
- Avocado is the most nutritious fruit in the world.
Enjoy them! ♥